Wednesday, August 7, 2013

More Mindy Love





It’s not a secret that I love Mindy Kaling – I mean this is my second post about her already (see one,) , and probably not the last as I am totally awaiting the next season of “The Mindy Project”.  I am very excited to pick up a copy of Entertainment Weekly in which Mindy is featured. Renew my girl crush immediately please.  I am already figuring out when I should pick up this coveted edition since it hits newsstands on Friday (I love that New York actual has proper newsstands still), I kind of want to wait and enjoy it well relaxing and unwinding on vacation in the coming week. I love that Mindy is so relatable, and well hysterical – I long to be funny like her in my everyday life. I try and fail at humor pretty often – but I guess that’s why I am not in comedy. Normal weeks I countdown to Friday, mainly because Friday is a great start to the weekend – however I am counting down to appease my slight obsession with Mindy.

PS. Mindy if you read this by chance, I am not a scary stalker type – just a fan who’d probably end up being a bumbling idiot around you if I did run into you because I’d be so star-struck (so please, no restraining orders necessary).

(photo from pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment