Friday, August 9, 2013

happiness list




It’s been a while since I did a post about random happy things going on, so here we go

Enjoying Brett Eldredge’s album on spotify. I saw Brett preform a few weeks ago as a part of a CMA Songwriters feature. If you like country music, you’ll like Brett, if you like looking at pretty boys, you’ll like Brett. It’s a win all around really. If you need a good song, try One Mississippi.

Slightly addicted to the semi-reality series, The Vineyard. I have finally figured out that it reminds me of Laguna Beach, and I love the random drama that the cast creates for themselves. As a Massachusetts girl, I am trying to figure out how they all ended up in the water so much – the ocean is cold in New England. I am hooked I tell you, which means it will probably be cancelled.

Spending a lovely day in London doing a bit of the touristy things I’ve missed out on in the past. I love exploring a new city and trying out my navigational skills on other subways. Trying to figure out how to get back for another visit soon.

The countdown to vacation that I cannot resist, I have a ton to do to get myself out of town, but I am nearly at the bliss levels of being away from responsibilities.

Receiving some of the best photos of Norbs in the past week. He’s so happy it’s almost too hard to believe. I love that little bubby.

Just enjoying being me lately – life’s got its ups and downs and in-betweens, but it’s been quite the ride

No comments:

Post a Comment