Friday, November 15, 2013

friday, i'm in love





Oh thank goodness it’s the weekend, anyone else have that feeling like the weeks are getting super long? Part of it for me thinks this due to the fact that the sun is setting so early that I am at my desk and it’s pitch dark outside and only 4:45. I miss leaving work and getting to enjoy the sunshine.  Anyway, I am pretty excited that it’s finally Friday.  On tap for the weekend includes mostly household chores, decorating for Christmas (judge all you want, but if it doesn’t happen this week, well it’s not going to happen), and hot yoga. I’ve been particularly addicted to Bikram Yoga these days, it’s feeling very therapeutic for me – I feel so free during and after. It might be a reaction to all my city living these days.  Wishing you and yours a great weekend!

picture via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment