Thursday, September 22, 2011

Take me out to the ball game

I've lived and worked in New York area for a while now, and in the past year I realized how many sights and places I haven't seen. My bucket list was born on a summer afternoon, in which I sat down with the guidebooks I've been hoarding, and started to pick out things I need to see, do and experience. Not too far from the top of my list was a trip to the new Yankee Stadium. Surprisingly, I had made to the original stadium before the upgrade occurred. On a fine September night, I made my first trip to the new stadium to watch America's sport and to silently cheer against the Yankees (I grew up in  Red Sox's country, it's blasphemous to even consider to root for the home team on this field). It was a bit overwhelming to see all the people in their Yankees gear, but the game was a lot of fun. There definitely something about being at the game in person, baseball is way more exciting in the stands then at home on tv.
Photo by Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment