Friday, September 2, 2011

Your Kiss is on My Lips

My mother is a true lady, she won't leave the house without her lipstick. I have rolled my eyes as she prepares to go to Jazzercise, but can't leave the house without applying a fresh shellac of color across her pout. I wish I inherited her confidence of wearing lipstick, however I feel like I look a little clownish when I try to wear it, but I'll be taking baby steps in my transformation to grown up. I love the Burt's Bees tinted lip gloss, because it's fool proof. Similar to the Burt's chapstick, the small tube has a hint of color that is subtle yet dignified. My current shade of choice is the Red Dahlia, but I don't think you can go wrong with any of the varieties. This is a definite step up from Bonne Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment