Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Flowers and Football

Football season kicked off this weekend, and I couldn't be more excited for fall. Finally, it's time to kickback on Sunday afternoons and watch my favorite team hopefully have a winning season. Okay, I am not that diligent of a fan, I live outside of the broadcast area, and well, I have better things to do on Sunday afternoons then spend four to five hours watching the Patriots kick some tail at a bar. Autumn weather is by far my favorite, the air is cool, but not so cold that you need a big coat. This is definitely the time of year to get out and spend time outside before the snow and frigid temperatures causes hibernation. I have a few things on my must do list before fall shifts to winter, including apple picking, running a 5K race (at least one, maybe more), pumpkin carving, and learning to make gluten free danish.

No comments:

Post a Comment