Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Today is a birthday- they're smoking cigars

My sister celebrates her birthday this week, and she has finally decided that she wants the "it" bag. Most of my friends have the Longchamp tote, I am also no exception - I have two. I find these bags cute and functional - it's amazing how much you can fit in the larger one- computer, sneakers, gym clothes, and the small one holds your standard purse items, as well as a cardigan on those cold nights. Even if I don't initially use it when going on vacation, I always toss one into my suitcase. The bag folds down to the size of a t-shirt, and it's then available for all those extra items one tends to purchase while out of town. Hopefully, my sister enjoys her new bag as much as I love mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment