Monday, September 5, 2011

Want a Splendid Pie, Pizza-Pizza Pie

I am gluten free, which means that grabbing a slice as so many people do is no longer an option. Pizza is one of those foods that I am not willing to do without. I found a great pizza mix for the gluten free population (it's also dairy free too), from Namaste Foods. The great thing about the mix is the only two ingredients that are needed are water and a tiny bit of olive oil. I recommend halving the recipe for an individual pizza, instead of making a big one unless you are sharing with a group. I prefer this pizza freshly made, as the leftovers are a little soggy when reheated. From mixing it up, to baking it the total preparation to noshing take about 30 minutes, the standard for most delivery places.

No comments:

Post a Comment