Thursday, November 29, 2012

christmas is all around...


Yikes, anyone else feeling like Thanksgiving got the shaft? It was only a week ago, but it feels like a lifetime ago. The signs of the holiday season are definitely all over the place in New York, and I am loving it… at least for now.  I found myself last night staring at a neighbor’s tree in their window (not so creepy, I was across the street, and the tree must be 12 feet high in a gorgeous huge window) – and feeling the joy that little sign of happy was right in front of me. Shortly after,  I also felt guilt I haven’t pulled out my own decorations, but I am holding to the fact that December is still a few days from now and I can hopefully do some hardcore trimming in once the calendar flips. Have you already started to decorate? Do you have anything you like to do as a tradition?

No comments:

Post a Comment