Wednesday, November 21, 2012

gobble gobble gobble





Happy Thanksgiving week dear readers. If you are one of my readers from aboard, this is the holiday Americans like to gather around the table and chow on home cooked favorite foods, and give thanks for the things in their lives. This is typically followed by a day of trying to kill your neighbor at a black Friday sale that is too good to be true. I thought I'd share a few things I am most thankful for this year with all of you.


  • little Norby for being the sweetest little baby nephew so far and making this a really fun time to be with the family (please stay little for a tiny bit longer, please?)
  • the full year of traveling around the United States - I visited: Texas, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Maryland, and California. If I include the state I work in, and the state I live in, I spent time in more than 1/5th of the states at some point this year.
  • friends near and far, who are always up for a visit, time together, making me be a better person, and reminding me regularly that you are the family I choose, and I am happy to have you all.
  • family - the blood relatives, who put up with me still, and care about me despite my shortcomings
Happy Turkey Day to All - Enjoy and be good to everyone.



(photo from pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment