Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Letters to Norby #11


Dear Norby-

Today we get to meet in person for the first time, and I couldn’t be more excited. I’ve shown everyone your photos (at least the ones that have made it to me) and everyone agrees you are super handsome.  Yesterday morning, your momma told me you like hats, so as any good auntie would do, I went to Baby Gap and purchased you a little hat with animal ears. Children your age should wear hats with animal ears because it’s so darling and well, by the time you are six you will look silly in a hat with animal ears (I hate grownups who wear hats with ears, it looks stupid – not adorable).  I am counting down the hours until I get to hold and coo at you, and start our little bonding session.

See you soon little man.

Love your favorite auntie

No comments:

Post a Comment