Monday, December 10, 2012

Letters to Norby #15



Dear Norby-

December is a magical time of year little man. I know you are soon going to visit Santa Claus and I truly hope you enjoy meeting him. I will be honest, it can be a bit strange when you first meet the guy in red, but trust me – he only means happy things.  Your mom and I use to go visit Santa a candy mansion- which was always done after church on a Sunday in December. I loved being able to ask Santa for toys and fun things each year, and he was usually very good about making sure that what I really wanted was under the tree. Santa holds a very special magic, and I look forward to several years from now when you will truly share in his delight.

Happy December.

Love your favorite auntie


(photo from wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment