Tuesday, December 4, 2012

her shoes

I am by no means the first person to discover Tom's Shoes- but I never thought I would love them as much as I do. I wore these shoes all over the place, my go to pair in both Charleston and San Francisco. They are a personal favorite when thinking about casual Fridays and weekend wear. I wore them so much, I actually have a bit if a "tom" tan line - a bit embarrassing as it cuts strangely across my foot - thank goodness it's wintery and I can hid the feet in tights and boots for now. I'll have to be more careful in the spring when I get back to wearing these babies with more regularity. I highly recommend everyone pick up a pair, since they are comfortable as heck, but also since your purchase means a child in need also receives a pair of shoes, and trust me that's a great reason to buy any pair of shoes. I know I'll be back for several pairs in the near future.

(Buy Toms here)

1 comment: