Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Letters to Norby #16


Dear Norby-

I might be a terrible auntie on your first Christmas- particularly if I head to your home state before your presents get delivered to my work (go Amazon go – supposed to get to work today by 8PM, and my last day in the office is Wednesday).  My sincere apologies for this last minute craziness- I really do want you to have a great first Christmas with the family. I realize we are a still a good couple of years until you are really fun at Christmas- tearing open gifts, leaving cookies for Santa, staying up late to hear the reindeer play on the roof. That doesn’t mean I won’t be happy to run through all the traditions this year with you – but hopefully not the one where your aunt mails you your presents on December 27th.

Looking forward to leaving out carrots for Rudolph

Love your favorite auntie

(photo from the Esty Shop - BBsForBabies)

No comments:

Post a Comment