Monday, January 9, 2012

all you need is love




I had one of the best birthdays yet, I definitely feel very loved and appreciated by so many people in my life. I wanted to share some of the photo highlights from what was an amazing week.  A gorgeous arrangement of flowers from some very close friends who live far away - I love the yellow roses and the cranberry accents. A gluten free cup cake from The Little Cakes - which was a great surprise orchestrated by my manager and coworkers - I am pretty certain I looked like a deer in headlights when I was asked to join them in the conference room when these showed up at the office.  Lastly, one of my favorite desserts - creme brulee during a celebratory dinner with friends. This is definitely one of those years that I will always think of with great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment