Thursday, January 12, 2012

I want a ticket to go anywhere

Traveling is a must do for me - I honestly get a bit nervous when I don't have a plane ticket booked in the future. I had seen this book- The New York Times- 36 Hours - 150 Weekends in the USA & Canada around a few places, and I was completely intrigued by long weekend itineraries. Eventually, I just had to buy the book so I could start thinking about some weekend getaways. Getting to see places across the country, and being lead to the must see places seems like a great way to be introduced to many more cities (not sure if they can compare to New York or Boston). Armed with this book, and the weekly emails about deals for air travel, I think I am going to try to make a good dent in seeing more of the country when most of my time has been spent only on the east coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment