Wednesday, January 4, 2012

you say it's your birthday - we're going to have a good time




That's me- the cute little swaddled baby in my cousin's arms, while my sister looks on like the adoring mother. I love this photo taken a few days after I was born because it looks like the perfectly little family photo with kids playing adult roles. 30 years ago I graced this world with my presence, during a snow storm none the less.  I was born on my parents' wedding anniversary, and the story is that in the morning my father asked my mother to make him breakfast, where she told him that they were going to go to the hospital instead. I am certainly glad my arrival allowed for the eggs benedict to be skipped.  A lot has happened in the first 30 years of my life, I can only hope to 30 more eventful years filled with joy and laughter, fun and friends, and memories to last a lifetime.

1 comment: