Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Letters to Norby #18









Dear Norby-

My goodness little guy- you are huge, at least since I last saw you at Christmas. I loved that we got an extra day together this month due to a business trip and I got to come up a day early and see you (and your mommy). I loved going to the stores with you while you snuggled in your carrier, and thanking strangers as they told me how cute you are. It was also so much fun playing with you at the baby gym while we sang your favorite songs by the Muppets, your smiles are my favorite and you are full of giggles when the grownups do silly things to make you laugh. I promise the next time I come to visit I will know all the songs from The Muppets Movie – particularly “Life’s a Happy Song” so we can sing and dance together.

I can’t seem to wipe this smile off my face

Love your favorite auntie
 


(photo from IMDB)

No comments:

Post a Comment