Wednesday, January 9, 2013

it's bulls and blood


The photos are extremely blurry- but I think you still get the excitement of, Professional Bull Riding, probably one of the most exciting sports to watch and just think oh my goodness these guys are crazy and this is awesome. As part of my birthday extravaganza weekend, I asked my friends if we could go to PBR as part of the fun. I am pretty sure at first people thought what the heck are you thinking - bull riding in New York City, because that's completely normal. However, this was one of the most fun events I've been to in ages, it's pretty insane watching grown men get bucked off of bulls, and that 8 seconds of glory is awesome. I was also intrigued to find out that Mr. Luke Perry (oh 90201, I will always love you) starred in a movie about bull riding, and that's now on my list of things to see.  The bull riding was so exciting, and the rodeo clowns were really fun too - everything was just different then a typically Saturday night. I definitely would recommend checking this out if it comes to your town, or next year when PBR returns to NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment