Happy Last Day of the month lovelies. January was an interesting one for me, as someone who works in Finance, you still feel like you are looking at prior year for most of the first month. February really feels like the start of the new year for me – so I think I have to start celebrating Chinese New Year since it coincides with my personal calendar a bit better. So some of my lovely game plans sort of started, and some took better than others as well as some are just picking up steam towards the end of the month. As they say in France, C'est La Vie. Here’s kind of a fun round up of what I did do, and what can be done better in February.
- Had a great weekend in Nashville (which I still have to get around to writing about some highlights)
- Celebrating my 31st with a Cowboy theme – I highly recommend a themed birthday to everyone out there, you’re never too old for fun
- I got slightly addicted to a new training group, and now have signed up for a ton of the classes for February, and I cannot wait
- I read every single book in the “Percy Jackson and The Olympians” series – it made me feel about 14 years old, but I’ve already started on the next series
- I finally read my book for book club, only to have book club postponed until February (umm I could have read more Percy, so sad)
- Got an extra day with Norbs – due to a business trip. I love that little guy
- Completely failed at my goal of bringing my lunch to work – I made it 4 days – woo! Ok so this is on the list of things to do better in February