Friday, January 4, 2013

31 candles on her birthday cake








And yikes… how did I get to another birthday so quickly I ask you? I am actually quite excited to celebrate my birthday this year, I just have a feeling that this year is going to be full of fun an all sorts of surprises.  Since my birthday actually falls over a weekend, I am going to celebrate starting with a happy hour after work at my favorite place for margaritas. I cannot get too crazy because in the morning I am running a 10k in Central Park (I am nervous about the cold, the distance, and well the hangover too if I am being completely honest).  Saturday night is going to be the insane night out though, heading to see Professional Bull Riding with my friends. I am ridiculously excited for my cowboy themed outing – it best not disappoint.  Hope you also have a fun weekend lined up – hopefully I have lots of fun stories to report back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment