Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wish we were kids again my sister, my friend

Another Christmas come and gone, it's always amazing how fast the day goes when all is said and done. We all spend so long in anticipation of the day, preparing, shopping, wrapping, for it all to be gone in a matter of a few hours. I love that the holiday is truly about family and togetherness. My family is small, yet the holiday always seems just the right size- good food, thoughtful gifts, funny stories. I was so excited to finally give my sister her gift after hunting for something that was really unique. This necklace is from that same Etsy shop that I frequent for myself, but I was able to find something that I thought she would truly like wearing. The two little girls in silhouette reminded me of the true bonds of sisters, that means we will always be there for each other, even when we drive each other bonkers. I hope everyone has come away this holiday season with some new memories and fond traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment