Tuesday, December 20, 2011

milkshake brings all the boys

The end of the year has been quite intense for me at work. I was recently promoted which was great news- but all the transitions for my new role and my old position is happening during the busiest time frames for both. It's a bit sad how much time I spend at the office these days. Luckily, there is a light at the end of the tunnel in about four weeks... thank goodness. During one marathon session at work, a break was taken for milkshakes- something I have so rarely. This was an amazing little treat- I truly forgot how delicious these are. I was instantly reminded of trips to Friendly's where my mom and I would have milkshakes and one of the best grilled cheese sandwiches (I still remember those as being so amazing). It seems like a bit of kid food was just what I needed to get through a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment