Monday, December 12, 2011

say my name say my name

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. I love personalizing things, it might be an ego thing but seeing my name in print always makes me feel important. I've been looking for a holiday gift for a friend that was simple and personal, and these monogrammed mugs from Anthropologie seemed like the perfect choice. It also didn't hurt that the mug pretty much leaped off the shelf into my basket. My friend works from home, where she spends many hours in the basement office as not to cause heartache for her young daughter and babysitter during working hours (we all know how important mommas are). Since I know she recently got an electric tea kettle for her workspace, I thought a nice mug with some unique teas would be a thoughtful way to remember her this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment