Thursday, December 15, 2011

we'll drink a glass of champagne

An impromptu trip to Anthropologie brought me face to face with these gorgeous champagne coupes. I kept trying to walk away and not think about what a great addition these would be to my ever growing stemware collection. The glasses ended up winning this battle -  I couldn't resist. The  flowers accented with gold dots make these delicate glasses a standout in my mind. They have a lady like feel to them as well - I can picture classy old ladies sipping cocktails on the porch out of these. It also doesn't hurt that champagne is one of my favorite things to enjoy and celebrate with. In my eyes, champagne is not just for weddings - it's for celebrating just about any thing. Hopefully I can find many celebrations (or random Friday nights) to enjoy using these in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment