Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I want to thank you

December is a time to remember those who help us out through out the year. I don't often give gifts outside of friends and family, but this year I wanted to send a colleague a thank you for all the times she's gone above and beyond the call of duty. I find that coworker presents are extremely difficult to tackle- people are unique and you don't always know what their favorite treats or things are (really everyone should blog about what they like- it would make gift giving a snap). After a bit of snooping, or what I would call covert affairs of having my boss email her boss, I discovered that brownies are a favorite baked good. Armed with some good information, I was able to send Dancing Deer Brownies with confidence that the treat would truly be welcomed. Hopefully she enjoys them as much as I have appreciated all she has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment