Wednesday, December 14, 2011

girl wants to party all the time, party all the time....

Just as I think I've made it through the holiday party season for the most part, with outfits I've truly enjoyed wearing, and feeling like I had the next few events covered, I find the perfect little black dress.  I was in the Gap, just browsing the sale racks to see if there were any treasures I hadn't found yet. I figure heck, why not try on the dress... and I knew it was going to end up in my closet before even giving my friend a chance to talk me out of the purchase. The neckline is embellished with metal, making this not like every single black item in my wardrobe (it's close but not that close). Plus, I am pretty certain that everyone knows how much I love things that are sparkly and shiny - it's like the little girl who loved to play dress up still gets to in her adult life.  Now to find the perfect place to wear this dress, though I do think with the right cardigan I could probably get away with this in the office.

1 comment:

  1. such a great LBD. with that little something extra ;)

    ReplyDelete