Wednesday, December 21, 2011

lavender dreams dilly, dilly, lavenders true

Anyone who knows me, even the tiniest bit will soon come to realize how much I love the scent of lavender. To me it smells so amazing, and I have to admit that heaven must be this fragrant. I have lavender soaps, shampoo, lotion, laundry detergent - this list could continue pretty much forever. My rule of thumb is if I can get it in lavender, then that's exactly what I am going to do. I recently got this great smelling candle from Stonewall Kitchen, which fits all my lavender requirements. My house smells so good and it definitely makes me relax a bit with that scent rolling through every room. This is truly one of the best little things to make me happy, and I just enjoy how clean it makes everything smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment