Friday, December 23, 2011

I believe ’cause grandpa told me so


I am still on a short cardigan kick these days (mainly because I like that you can tell someone has a waist), but I did recently find this belted sweater that has some length, which I love for a more casual basic look. It should come as no surprise that I found this at the Gap... I am a sucker for the fact there is always a sale. This sweater is one that I plan on wearing the entire time I am at home for the holidays- it goes with just about everything I am bringing with me. Plus it will be comfortable to throw on when the house gets cold at night, and just be a great thing to pair with pajamas to jeans, to dress pants. I like the gray color mainly because it's a great neutral to pair with some fun accessories but still keep a polished look.






No comments:

Post a Comment