Thursday, December 22, 2011

polka dots and moonbeams

Knee socks definitely made a comeback in the past few years - ever since boots became a staple in everyone's shoe rack.  I use to associate these socks with little girls, very young ring bearers  and those unfortunate private school uniforms. Now, I love them since they not only work well under tall boots, but also keep my legs warmer during these super cold months. I've been known to wear them with sneakers just to have that extra layer of clothing. I found this absolutely adorable pair of spotted socks at Target over the weekend. I love gray (it's light black right?) and probably should have gotten multiple pairs. All I have to say is that we've come a long way from the days of saddles shoes and argyle socks my mother wore to Catholic school every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment